STUDY IN USA
Why Study in USA?
There are ample reasons why one should study in the USA. The United States of America has been a global leader in the field of education, setting standards for the quality of faculty, research and the generic experience. Its commitment to excellence, the extended scope for research and education flexibility are evident in deriving results as is witnessed in the talent that is nurtured and produced at universities in the USA.
With some of the most prestigious and ancient institutions present in the USA, its influence over global power structures – politically, socially and economically – has never been more evident. Whether it’s the World Bank, the IMF, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley or the Federal Reserve, all global establishments, private or public, are recruiting talent from the well-known institutions in the US.
There is a breadth of knowledge in a diverse range of subjects that must be wired into, especially for aspiring leaders of the future. The networking experience and the learning gained during the time spent at a US institution will help you on the path towards excellence and eventually success. As a result of the diversity of modules, top quality faculty and the overall student cultural enhancement, their commitment to excellence remains evident in the most objective of measures.
Also, 6 of the Top 10 Universities in the World are also in the United States.
If you are planning to study in USA, get in touch with us via registering in our website and we will schedule a meeting with you for further career counseling.
USA Universities have a comparative advantage in the following areas of study:
- • Business and Management,
- • Economics and Finance,
- • Administration,
- • International Relations,
- • Computing/IT,
- • Media and Communications,
- • Law and Engineering.
Student Visa Requirements for USA-
Here are the major lists of documents required while processing to USA:
• Attested copies of X, XII & Graduate Degree (if applicable), Mark Sheets including Backlogs
• Evidence of English Language proficiency tests e.g. SAT,TOEFL etc.
• Standardized Tests e.g. GMAT, GRE (where necessary for the program)
• Two academic references
• Two references from employers (where applicable)
• Passport sized photographs
• Statement of Purpose (SOP)
• Draft for application fees (if applicable)
• Portfolio (for Art, Design & Architecture Courses)
• Other Certificates & Achievements of Extracurricular Activities
Note: Documents required for individual universities and individual courses in USA may vary.
List of Universities in the USA
- • California Baptist University
- • California State University Chico
- • California State University Dominguez Hills
- • California State University Fresno
- • Columbia University – School of Professional Studies
- • Eastern Kentucky University
- • Hult International Business School
- • INTO – Marshall University
- • Le Cordon Bleu USA
- • Marist College
- • Mercer University
- • navitas-USA
- • New York Film Academy
- • Oklahoma City University
- • Southern New Hampshire University
- • Study Group-USA
- • University of Cincinnati (UC)
- • Upper Iowa University
- • Washington College
- • Western Kentucky University
- • California Baptist University
For more details about the Australia admissions process contact us at 01-4223815 | 4256776