The United Kingdom possesses an authority in providing education and a status of dominance in the world of learning. Its research and quality driven institutions are unmatched in a variety of subjects including Engineering, Law, Economics and Business.
Why Study in UK?
The knowledge base of UK University Departments, Research Centers and Faculties is of superior quality that must be tapped into by those aspiring to be future leaders.
The United Kingdom has allocated sufficient resources and investments to uplift the education structure of today’s world. With some of the most ancient and prestigious universities in the UK, the education establishment has always attracted the brightest of students presenting a wonderful networking opportunity to work together in a truly global marketplace. The diverse range of courses offered by UK universities has resulted UK in being the 6th highest ranked study destination in the world. Moreover, 4 of the Top 6 Universities in the World are located in UK. All these basis makes thousands of students to choose to UK to study abroad.
List of Universities/Institutions in the United Kingdom
- • Anglia Ruskin University (ARU)
- • Arts University Bournemouth
- • Birmingham City University
- • Brunel University London
- • Durham University (D86)
- • Edinburgh College of Art
- • Edinburgh Napier University (ENU)
- • Glasgow Caledonian University
- • Glion Institute of Higher Education
- • Heriot Watt University, Edinburgh (HW-H24)
- • Kingston University London
- • Lancaster University (L14)
- • Leeds Trinity University
- • Loughborough University (LBRO-L79)
- • Manchester Metropolitan University (MMU-M40)
- • Middlesex University
- • NCUK
- • Newcastle University (NEWC-N21)
- • Oxford Brookes University (O66)
- • Regent’s University London
- • Royal Holloway, University of London (RHUL-R72)
- • University of Aberdeen
- • University of Dundee
- • University of East Anglia
- • University of Glasgow (GLASG-G28)
- • University of Hertfordshire
- • University of Hull
- • University of Kent (KENT-K24)
- • University of Lincoln
- • University of Southampton
- • University of Stirling (S75)
- • University of Strathclyde (S78)
- • University of Sussex
- • University of Wales Trinity Saint David
Scholarships to Study in UK
Students considering The UK are recommended to begin the application procedure 8-12 months prior to the intake. Scholarship deadlines vary amongst institutions. In order to capitalize on the available UK scholarships, we advise you to visit our office as early as possible. We will provide you with complete information regarding the UK scholarship process. If you meet their requirements, you will be granted with those scholarships.
Major Intakes: September
Minor Intakes: January, February, March, July & November
Admission Process to Study in UK
To learn about the detailed description of admission process and get the equivalent advices regarding Study Process in The United Kingdom, students should first register themselves at Cambridge Institute of Technology.
Shortly after the registration, students will be thoroughly guided through a number of key stages, maximizing their chances of getting admission at the University of their choice.
Here is how the process goes-
First register yourself at Cambridge Institute of Technology for further advices and details.
Secondly we will make an assessment of your personal information including academic qualifications, work experiences, financial status, career goals as well as life interests and aspirations.
- Standardized Tests
After going through your profile, we evaluate the requirement of any standardized test that you might need to take or revise your results that has already been obtained.
- University & Course Selection
Then, we list down all the potential universities and courses that matches your profile and interests. We also provide you with scholarships details.
- Documentation and Editing
We go through your documentation, check and correct your writings including Statement of Purpose, Letters of Recommendation and Resume and forward it for next process.
- Application Review and Submission
Your complete application forms are then revised and reviewed before being submitted to your final choice of universities.
- Interview Preparation
We assist you for the preparation of your interview. All required tests and possible questions are provided to you in order to build confidence in you for your interview with your choice of university and courses.
- Visa Counselling
We guide you through a step by step process for proper documentation before submission of visa application. We assist you from banking assistance to university enrollment process and help you make your way for abroad study.
- Pre-Departure Information
We deliver comprehensive information about the country of your choice to ensure that you are completely prepared for a new life at an overseas university.
Student Visa Requirements for UK
Here are the major lists of documents required while processing to UK:
• Attested copies of X, XII & Graduate Degree (if applicable), Mark Sheets including Backlogs
• Evidence of English Language proficiency tests e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
• Standardized Tests e.g. GMAT, GRE (where necessary for the program)
• Two academic references
• Two references from employers (where applicable)
• Passport sized photographs
• Statement of Purpose (SOP)
• Draft for application fees (if applicable)
• Portfolio (for Art, Design & Architecture Courses)
• Other Certificates & Achievements of Extracurricular Activities
Note: Documents required for individual universities and individual courses in the UK may vary.
For more details about the UK admissions process contact us at 01-4223815 | 4256776