TOEFL stands for Test of English as a Foreign Language. It measures the ability of non-native speakers of English to students utilise their skills of listening, reading, speaking and writing and is one of the most widely respected and recognised English-language tests in the world.
Most people who take the TOEFL are planning to study at a university or college where English is the medium of instruction. However, the test is also used by immigration departments to issue residential and work visas, medical and licensing agencies for professional certification purposes, apart from individuals who simply want to assess their understanding of, and proficiency in, the English language.
For students planning to study overseas, TOEFL helps prove that they have the English skills that will actually be needed in an academic classroom. The test is composed of 100% academic tasks and questions. Therefore, many universities and colleges worldwide consider it to be one of the most appropriate tests of English while deciding on admissions.
Preparation is key to getting a good TOEFL score. Investing time and effort in preparing for the exam is a critical element in the test taking strategy. Cambridge Institute of Technology offers quality TOEFL coaching that ensures students get the best possible preparation. Here are just a few reasons why students should choose to prepare for the TOEFL with Cambridge Institute of Technology:
• Vast experience in providing quality test preparation programmes for some of the most common standardized tests worldwide having helped several thousand students every year to successfully achieve their desired test scores.
• Thorough understanding of university entry requirements and admission processes worldwide with a vast network of partner institutions across the globe where thousands of students are placed annually having successfully achieved their desired test scores.
• Flexible and convenient schedules that suit students’ needs and requirements with small batch sizes that allows for personalized attention to ensure that every individual establishes realistic goals for score improvement, understands the key test concepts and is given comprehensive guidance on effective test taking strategies.
In addition, Cambridge Institute of Technology also offers all its students a comprehensive 5 Point Study Plan built around their needs and requirements. Students enrolling for TOEFL practice test preparation with Cambridge Institute of Technology will benefit from the ability to:
• take a demo class before enrolling
• monitor progress through personalized review sessions after class hours
• improve test scores through extra tutoring and result oriented strategies
• enhance aptitude levels through customized question pools and strategic quiz tools
• revise from question banks that mirror the test exam
Cambridge Institute of Technology TOEFL coaching centres adopt a number of powerful preparation methods:
• Content: Cambridge Institute of Technology uses the most relevant and frequently tested content helping its students to fully familiarise themselves with the TOEFL exam and to organise their time in an effective manner to achieve the best scores.
• Critical Thinking Strategies: Cambridge Institute of Technology constantly updates and customises its study and reference material, along with practice test papers, to ensure that it is addressing students’ specific areas of concern. A personalised report that identifies areas of weaknesses and strengths is generated to help the student identify his or her performance patterns and work in a focused manner. Cambridge Institute of Technology result oriented strategies enable students to increase both speed and accuracy.
• Essential Practice: Cambridge Institute of Technology collection of practice tests follows the same structure as the actual TOEFL exam. The realistic practice and extensive training, along with test day tips and exam strategies provided by expert instructors, enhance students’ confidence in preparation for the actual test.
• No Time Constraint: Cambridge Institute of Technology provides intensive classroom coaching with access to its in-house library and other centre resources. Classes are held two to four times a week with the provision of maximum flexibility in the schedule.
Cambridge Institute of Technology counseling services was very helpful as the team answered all my queries and guided me through every small detail very patiently. They were always available just a phone call away and gave priority to their students needs. Everyone was very welcoming and assisted us any way they could. It was truly a pleasure coming here and the team at Cambridge made everything a lot easier. Thanks to everyone for all the support.
Cambridge Institute of Technology supported me from day one of my whole application process. My counselor Mr. Sisir Simkhada was really supportive and he guided me through the whole procedure. I really appreciate the support and the guidance given to me by the counselor. Cambridge is surely the best place for starting and planning your overseas education journey.
I landed at Cambridge Office without any knowledge of overseas education or how to apply in a university abroad. I just had a dream of studying abroad and thanks to Cambridge and their team for making this dream come true. It was an amazing experience to interact with the counselor and all other members, at Cambridge, who helped me in arranging my documents. I am really glad that everyone was around to support me throughout the whole procedure. In future, I would definitely give reference of Cambridge to others.
I received the best guidance from Cambridge Institute of Technology, on everything right from university selection to VISA processing. With the most amazing team ever, I was properly looked after by my counselor and support staff counselor Rishi Chamlagain. My counselor was always just a call away and was always ready for my help. I highly appreciate the effort of Cambridge for my road to the University of my choice. Thank You Cambridge
Enrolled with Cambridge for a better score of IELTS & I felt the individual attention we get here by the faculty is good enough to boost your target by at least couple of times. The faculty is very experienced and teaching methods are incredibly enjoyable and I am very sure everybody who joins here will feel the same.
The experience here at Cambridge has been great. The services provided are above expectations and classroom training is beyond just classroom teaching. The teachers are really helpful and unbiased and above all, very friendly. I can hence say I am absolutely satisfied with the training provided.
It has been an amazing experience for me to be associated with Cambridge. I was amongst those who came too late for counseling. I decided to go to the Australia for my masters in the month of July for the coming September intake. I tried in many other consultancies, but was mostly disappointed with their reaction. But after coming to the Cambridge, my counselor Simran Simkhada helped me to make quick decisions and kept my spirit high. Finally, I got admission at University of Wollongong and my dream journey started. Even the visa counseling was very quick in sorting out the documents and getting the visa approval on time.