TOEFL stands for Test of English as a Foreign Language. It measures the ability of non-native speakers of English to students utilise their skills of listening, reading, speaking and writing and is one of the most widely respected and recognised English-language tests in the world.
Most people who take the TOEFL are planning to study at a university or college where English is the medium of instruction. However, the test is also used by immigration departments to issue residential and work visas, medical and licensing agencies for professional certification purposes, apart from individuals who simply want to assess their understanding of, and proficiency in, the English language.
For students planning to study overseas, TOEFL helps prove that they have the English skills that will actually be needed in an academic classroom. The test is composed of 100% academic tasks and questions. Therefore, many universities and colleges worldwide consider it to be one of the most appropriate tests of English while deciding on admissions.
Preparation is key to getting a good TOEFL score. Investing time and effort in preparing for the exam is a critical element in the test taking strategy. Cambridge Institute of Technology offers quality TOEFL coaching that ensures students get the best possible preparation.
Here are just a few reasons why students should choose to prepare for the TOEFL with Cambridge Institute of Technology:
- Vast experience in providing quality test preparation programmes for some of the most common standardized tests worldwide having helped several thousand students every year to successfully achieve their desired test scores.
- Thorough understanding of university entry requirements and admission processes worldwide with a vast network of partner institutions across the globe where thousands of students are placed annually having successfully achieved their desired test scores.
- Flexible and convenient schedules that suit students’ needs and requirements with small batch sizes that allows for personalized attention to ensure that every individual establishes realistic goals for score improvement, understands the key test concepts and is given comprehensive guidance on effective test taking strategies.
In addition, Cambridge Institute of Technology also offers all its students a comprehensive 5 Point Study Plan built around their needs and requirements. Students enrolling for TOEFL practice test preparation with Cambridge Institute of Technology will benefit from the ability to:
- take a demo class before enrolling
- monitor progress through personalized review sessions after class hours
- improve test scores through extra tutoring and result oriented strategies
- enhance aptitude levels through customized question pools and strategic quiz tools
- revise from question banks that mirror the test exam
Cambridge Institute of Technology TOEFL coaching centres adopt a number of powerful preparation methods:
- Content: Cambridge Institute of Technology uses the most relevant and frequently tested content helping its students to fully familiarise themselves with the TOEFL exam and to organise their time in an effective manner to achieve the best scores.
- Critical Thinking Strategies: Cambridge Institute of Technology constantly updates and customises its study and reference material, along with practice test papers, to ensure that it is addressing students’ specific areas of concern. A personalised report that identifies areas of weaknesses and strengths is generated to help the student identify his or her performance patterns and work in a focused manner. Cambridge Institute of Technology result oriented strategies enable students to increase both speed and accuracy.
- Essential Practice: Cambridge Institute of Technology collection of practice tests follows the same structure as the actual TOEFL exam. The realistic practice and extensive training, along with test day tips and exam strategies provided by expert instructors, enhance students’ confidence in preparation for the actual test.
- No Time Constraint: Cambridge Institute of Technology provides intensive classroom coaching with access to its in-house library and other centre resources. Classes are held two to four times a week with the provision of maximum flexibility in the schedule.