SAT stands for Scholastic Aptitude Test. It is a standardized test with a pre-defined syllabus that is designed to test critical thinking skills, as well as the ability to analyze and solve problems in math, critical reading, and writing. The SAT is one way to demonstrate a student’s competitiveness and their likelihood to succeed in a course, and is one of the several factors that many universities and colleges consider when making their admission decisions alongside high school grades.
SAT is classified into two. The first is the SAT that tests knowledge of the subjects taught every day in high school classrooms which are reading, writing and math. The second is the SAT Practice Test that examines a student’s proficiency in a particular subject matter. This test is usually taken by students who are applying for a specialized field of study such as English Literature, World History, Mathematics, Biology or Chemistry.
Preparation is key to getting a good score in the SAT. Investing time and effort in preparing for the exam is a critical element in the test taking strategy. Cambridge Institute of Technology offers quality SAT coaching that ensures students get the best possible preparation.
Here are just a few reasons why students should choose to prepare for the SAT with Cambridge Institute of Technology:
- Vast experience in providing quality test preparation programmes for some of the most common standardized tests worldwide having helped several thousand students every year to successfully achieve their desired test scores.
- Thorough understanding of university entry requirements and admission processes worldwide with a vast network of partner institutions across the globe where thousands of students are placed annually having successfully achieved their desired test scores.
- Flexible and convenient schedules that suit students’ needs and requirements with small batch sizes that allows for personalized attention to ensure that every individual establishes realistic goals for score improvement, understands the key test concepts and is given comprehensive guidance on effective test taking strategies.
In addition, Cambridge Institute of Technology also offers all its students a comprehensive 5 Point Study Plan built around their needs and requirements. Students enrolling for SAT practice test preparation with Cambridge Institute of Technology will benefit from the ability to:
- take a demo class before enrolling
- monitor progress through personalized review sessions after class hours
- improve test scores through extra tutoring and result oriented strategies
- enhance aptitude levels through customized question pools and strategic quiz tools
- revise from question banks that mirror the test exam
Cambridge Institute of Technology SAT coaching centres adopt a number of powerful preparation methods:
- Content: Cambridge Institute of Technology uses the most relevant and frequently tested content helping its students to fully familiarise themselves with the SAT and to organise their time in an effective manner to achieve the best scores.
- Critical Thinking Strategies: Realising that standardised tests rely on more than just the content, Cambridge Institute of Technology constantly updates and customises its study and reference material, along with practice test papers, to ensure that it addresses the student’s specific areas of concern. A personalised report which identifies areas of weaknesses and strengths is generated to help the student identify his or her testing patterns and work in a focused manner. Cambridge Institute of Technology result-oriented strategies enable students to increase both speed and accuracy.
- Essential Practice: Cambridge Institute of Technology collection of practice tests, other than basic content and timed drills, follow the same structure of the actual SAT. The realistic practice and extensive training, as well as test day tips and exam strategies provided by expert instructors, enhance students’ confidence in facing the actual test.
- No Time Constraints: Cambridge Institute of Technology provides intensive classroom coaching for 2 to 3 months, but its in-house library and centre resources are available to students for a period of 6 months. The class schedule is divided into modules, each of which concentrates on a specific topic tested in the SAT. In terms of course duration and time slots, flexibility is provided. Weekend classes allow students to prepare for the SAT in accordance with their daily schedules.