STUDY IN CANADA
Canada has consistently maintained its prestige as an attractive education hub due to varieties of factors. The factors are global recognition, reputation, affordability, cultural exposure and abundant research opportunities.
It has established itself as an immensely high benchmark for academic standards. Canada has rigorous processes to uphold quality that ultimately are designed to broaden opportunities for the longer term. For a country that measures high amongst the OECD countries in terms of its overall quality of life, its tuition fees and living costs are surprisingly lower than one may speculate, especially when compared with other supreme education hubs such as the USA and UK.
Furthermore, a total of 13 Universities from Canada are recognized in the world’s Top 200 by QS including 3 that appear to be in the Top 50. If you are looking to study in Canada, read ahead and find out more.
Student Visa Requirements for Canada
Here are the major lists of documents required while processing to Canada:
• Attested copies of X, XII & Graduate Degree (if applicable), Mark Sheets including Backlogs
• Evidence of English Language proficiency tests e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
• Standardized Tests e.g. GMAT, GRE (where necessary for the program)
• Two academic references
• Two references from employers (where applicable)
• Passport sized photographs
• Statement of Purpose (SOP)
• Draft for application fees (if applicable)
• Portfolio (for Art, Design & Architecture Courses)
• Other Certificates & Achievements of Extracurricular Activities
Note: Documents required for individual universities and individual courses in Canada may vary.
List of Universities/Institutions in the Canada
- Centennial College
- College of New Caledonia
- Fanshawe College
- George Brown College
- Humber College
- Kings University College
- Langara College
- Thomas University
- Trent University
- University of Manitoba
- University of Waterloo
- Vancouver Island University
For more details about the Australia admissions process contact us at 01-4223815 | 4256776