SAT stands for Scholastic Aptitude Test. It is a standardized test with a pre-defined syllabus that is designed to test critical thinking skills, as well as the ability to analyze and solve problems in math, critical reading, and writing. The SAT is one way to demonstrate a student’s competitiveness and their likelihood to succeed in a course, and is one of the several factors that many universities and colleges consider when making their admission decisions alongside high school grades.
SAT is classified into two. The first is the SAT that tests knowledge of the subjects taught every day in high school classrooms which are reading, writing and math. The second is the SAT Practice Test that examines a student’s proficiency in a particular subject matter. This test is usually taken by students who are applying for a specialized field of study such as English Literature, World History, Mathematics, Biology or Chemistry.
Preparation is key to getting a good score in the SAT. Investing time and effort in preparing for the exam is a critical element in the test taking strategy. Cambridge Institute of Technology offers quality SAT coaching that ensures students get the best possible preparation. Here are just a few of the reasons why students should choose to prepare for the SAT with Cambridge Institute of Technology:
• Vast experience in providing quality test preparation programmes for some of the most common standardized tests worldwide having helped several thousand students every year to successfully achieve their desired test scores.
• Thorough understanding of university entry requirements and admission processes worldwide with a vast network of partner institutions across the globe where thousands of students are placed annually having successfully achieved their desired test scores.
• Flexible and convenient schedules that suit students’ needs and requirements with small batch sizes that allow personalized attention to ensure that every individual establishes realistic goals for score improvement, understands the key test concepts and is given comprehensive guidance on effective test taking strategies.
In addition, Cambridge Institute of Technology also offers all its students a comprehensive 5 Point Study Plan built around their needs and requirements. Students enrolling for SAT preparation with Cambridge Institute of Technology will benefit from the ability to:
• take a demo class before enrolling
• monitor progress through personalized review sessions after class hours
• improve test scores through extra tutoring and result orientated strategies
• enhance aptitude levels through customized question pools and strategic quiz tools
• revise from question banks that mirror the test exam
Cambridge Institute of Technology SAT coaching centres adopt a number of powerful preparation methods:
• Content: Cambridge Institute of Technology uses the most relevant and frequently tested content helping its students to fully familiarise themselves with the SAT and to organise their time in an effective manner to achieve the best scores.
• Critical Thinking Strategies: Realising that standardised tests rely on more than just the content, Cambridge Institute of Technology constantly updates and customises its study and reference material, along with practice test papers, to ensure that it addresses the student’s specific areas of concern. A personalised report which identifies areas of weaknesses and strengths is generated to help the student identify his or her testing patterns and work in a focused manner. Cambridge Institute of Technology result-oriented strategies enable students to increase both speed and accuracy.
• Essential Practice: Cambridge Institute of Technology collection of practice tests, other than basic content and timed drills, follow the same structure of the actual SAT. The realistic practice and extensive training, as well as test day tips and exam strategies provided by expert instructors, enhance students’ confidence in facing the actual test.
• No Time Constraints: Cambridge Institute of Technology provides intensive classroom coaching for 2 to 3 months, but its in-house library and centre resources are available to students for a period of 6 months. The class schedule is divided into modules, each of which concentrates on a specific topic tested in the SAT. In terms of course duration and time slots, flexibility is provided. Weekend classes allow students to prepare for the SAT in accordance with their daily schedules.
Cambridge Institute of Technology counseling services was very helpful as the team answered all my queries and guided me through every small detail very patiently. They were always available just a phone call away and gave priority to their students needs. Everyone was very welcoming and assisted us any way they could. It was truly a pleasure coming here and the team at Cambridge made everything a lot easier. Thanks to everyone for all the support.
Cambridge Institute of Technology supported me from day one of my whole application process. My counselor Mr. Sisir Simkhada was really supportive and he guided me through the whole procedure. I really appreciate the support and the guidance given to me by the counselor. Cambridge is surely the best place for starting and planning your overseas education journey.
I landed at Cambridge Office without any knowledge of overseas education or how to apply in a university abroad. I just had a dream of studying abroad and thanks to Cambridge and their team for making this dream come true. It was an amazing experience to interact with the counselor and all other members, at Cambridge, who helped me in arranging my documents. I am really glad that everyone was around to support me throughout the whole procedure. In future, I would definitely give reference of Cambridge to others.
I received the best guidance from Cambridge Institute of Technology, on everything right from university selection to VISA processing. With the most amazing team ever, I was properly looked after by my counselor and support staff counselor Rishi Chamlagain. My counselor was always just a call away and was always ready for my help. I highly appreciate the effort of Cambridge for my road to the University of my choice. Thank You Cambridge
Enrolled with Cambridge for a better score of IELTS & I felt the individual attention we get here by the faculty is good enough to boost your target by at least couple of times. The faculty is very experienced and teaching methods are incredibly enjoyable and I am very sure everybody who joins here will feel the same.
The experience here at Cambridge has been great. The services provided are above expectations and classroom training is beyond just classroom teaching. The teachers are really helpful and unbiased and above all, very friendly. I can hence say I am absolutely satisfied with the training provided.
It has been an amazing experience for me to be associated with Cambridge. I was amongst those who came too late for counseling. I decided to go to the Australia for my masters in the month of July for the coming September intake. I tried in many other consultancies, but was mostly disappointed with their reaction. But after coming to the Cambridge, my counselor Simran Simkhada helped me to make quick decisions and kept my spirit high. Finally, I got admission at University of Wollongong and my dream journey started. Even the visa counseling was very quick in sorting out the documents and getting the visa approval on time.