Our aim at Cambridge Institute of Technology is to help our students achieve success in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). Keeping this in mind, our trainers cater to the students’ needs by designing the curriculum and schedule in a way that suits the student’s individual requirements. The trainer first evaluates the students’ strengths and weaknesses, and then sketches an individualised study plan.
As a top IELTS coaching centre, we employ various productive strategies of IELTS coaching like Efficient Time Management, Mock Tests, Problem Solving and Strategy Sessions to give our students the best training they need.
The IELTS is a globally recognised English test. Statistics show that over 1.4 million applicants take the test each year to apply for overseas education and employment. Over 6,000 institutions in 135 countries recognise this test.
The IELTS is conducted in over 500 international centres, four times in a month. A number of people from different backgrounds appear for the test, making it one of the most accepted forms of international testing. This makes it imperative for aspirants to plan a structured preparation before taking the IELTS.
All four forms of language skills – listening, reading, writing and speaking are tested in IELTS. Among these, the speaking test is a face-to-face interview with a certified examiner.
Listed below are a few reasons why Cambridge Institute of Technology is a top IELTS coaching centre:
• Smaller batches ensure personal guidance, where our trainers provide intensive and focused classroom teaching.
• Each module of the class schedule will cover all the sections of the IELTS – Reading, Listening, Writing and Speaking.
• Classes will be held two to four times a week with the provision of maximum flexibility in the schedule.
• Personal attention is given to each student in accordance to their problem areas in different modules.
• We provide ample listening practice from previous IELTS tests. Therefore, we can provide feedback to the students on their errors.
• Extensive speaking practice is provided using previous IELTS test questions covering all three sections.
• Study material, including sample papers of the previous IELTS tests along with CDs, are included in the course fee.
• Our faculty believes not only in tutoring, but also mentoring and guiding students to excel in the IELTS.
• Simulated tests are provided to offer our students the real experience of an IELTS examination.
• Comprehensive on-site library for language building is accessible. Our trainers build a complete learning environment for their students, which prepares them well and gives them the confidence they need.
Cambridge Institute of Technology counseling services was very helpful as the team answered all my queries and guided me through every small detail very patiently. They were always available just a phone call away and gave priority to their students needs. Everyone was very welcoming and assisted us any way they could. It was truly a pleasure coming here and the team at Cambridge made everything a lot easier. Thanks to everyone for all the support.
Cambridge Institute of Technology supported me from day one of my whole application process. My counselor Mr. Sisir Simkhada was really supportive and he guided me through the whole procedure. I really appreciate the support and the guidance given to me by the counselor. Cambridge is surely the best place for starting and planning your overseas education journey.
I landed at Cambridge Office without any knowledge of overseas education or how to apply in a university abroad. I just had a dream of studying abroad and thanks to Cambridge and their team for making this dream come true. It was an amazing experience to interact with the counselor and all other members, at Cambridge, who helped me in arranging my documents. I am really glad that everyone was around to support me throughout the whole procedure. In future, I would definitely give reference of Cambridge to others.
I received the best guidance from Cambridge Institute of Technology, on everything right from university selection to VISA processing. With the most amazing team ever, I was properly looked after by my counselor and support staff counselor Rishi Chamlagain. My counselor was always just a call away and was always ready for my help. I highly appreciate the effort of Cambridge for my road to the University of my choice. Thank You Cambridge
Enrolled with Cambridge for a better score of IELTS & I felt the individual attention we get here by the faculty is good enough to boost your target by at least couple of times. The faculty is very experienced and teaching methods are incredibly enjoyable and I am very sure everybody who joins here will feel the same.
The experience here at Cambridge has been great. The services provided are above expectations and classroom training is beyond just classroom teaching. The teachers are really helpful and unbiased and above all, very friendly. I can hence say I am absolutely satisfied with the training provided.
It has been an amazing experience for me to be associated with Cambridge. I was amongst those who came too late for counseling. I decided to go to the Australia for my masters in the month of July for the coming September intake. I tried in many other consultancies, but was mostly disappointed with their reaction. But after coming to the Cambridge, my counselor Simran Simkhada helped me to make quick decisions and kept my spirit high. Finally, I got admission at University of Wollongong and my dream journey started. Even the visa counseling was very quick in sorting out the documents and getting the visa approval on time.